You read that right. We will NOT be your cheapest option when it comes to moving and that does not scare us to say that. We don’t want to be your cheapest option.
Your cheapest option will NOT:
- Vet, train, or drug screen their employees.
- Have marked moving trucks.
- Show up on time, on the right day, or even at all in some cases.
- Handle your household goods with care--they will “float” your items, meaning they will not be secured properly.
- Have coverage/insurance for any damage to your household goods.
- Wait to collect payment--they will ask for a deposit or a reservation fee.
- Have a physical office address or warehouse--they may be virtual moving scammers.
- Communicate with you before, during, and after your move.
- Give you day by day updates on your shipment’s delivery status.
- Be clear about hidden fees.
Dearman Moving WILL:
- Vet, train, and drug screen our employees--we will not allow someone in your home who we would not want in ours.
- Use our own marked United Van Lines trucks or a Penske with who we have a contract.
- Show up on time, every time.
- Protect your household goods with appropriate padding, use our own well-maintained trucks and equipment, always secure your household goods in the truck.
- Cover your household goods with your chosen valuation.
- Never collect a deposit or reservation fee.
- Be happy to give you a tour of our office and temperature-controlled warehouse.
- Assign you a Move Coordinator who will thoroughly communicate with you before, during, and after your move.
- Constantly update you on the whereabouts and status of your delivery.
- Provide you with a bottom-line price with no hidden fees.
In order to provide you with a quality, safe moving experience that will not disappoint or cause headaches, we are willing to invest in professional crew members, positions such as Move and Operations Coordinators, maintenance of our trucks, equipment, and warehouse.
These are not just words or empty promises, we back the claims up with our 5 Star Guarantee that you can read more about HERE.
Just a little food for thought before your estimator comes to give you an in-home estimate. I hope you find it helpful!
Give us a call today to schedule a virtual estimate!