When planning a major change like moving cross-country or any other significant relocation, it is critical to have a point of contact at a full-service long-distance mover in Ohio who is capable of managing and planning and communication for your move, starting with the planning and continuing through the entire process. It’s critical that you have this resource.
Because Dearman is an affiliate of United Van Lines, we can manage the entire process seamlessly. The same moving coordinator will be working with United Van Lines and overseeing all the work as well as providing a continuous source of information on the progress of the move. We have the capability to coordinate all the long-distance services you might need including:
- Initial advice and planning assistance as well as preparation for the entire relocation process
- Directly supplying any packing materials you need, such as boxes, tape, and shrink wrap
- Having qualified and trained professionally packers overseeing anything or everything in your home
- Disassembling any complex or bulky items with multiple pieces
- Loading all items to be moved – boxes, furniture any other goods into dedicated moving trucks
- Transporting your belongings to the new location safely
- Coordinating the unloading upon arrival
- Placing boxes and furniture in the appropriate areas
- Reassembling items that were previously disassembled
- Unpacking items and moving them into their proper places
Relying on an Ohio long-distance moving company to provide any or all of the services like these that you want eliminates distress and worry. Having reliable help makes it easier to avoid issues that might otherwise derail not only your move but your life during the moving process. It’s great to have a company with the resources of Dearman to make sure that your move is done smoothly from the beginning to end.
Avoiding Stress, Saving Time and Staying Safe
One thing that many people overlook with long-distance move is the amount of time that can be wasted when you don’t have the right moving company working for you. Without the type of coordination and communication that Dearman provides, you could add hours or even days to the amount you spend on a move. It’s important to consider that just the amount of time it takes to physically travel from one place to another can be quite considerable. Our team of reliable and highly professional staff and crew will take the slack time out of your schedule. They can and will manage each aspect of the job efficiently.